<< Works for lefties too! >>
Handwriting struggles can be some of the most challenging obstacles in children and young adults as they’re growing up. Without the skills to write clearly and effectively, many kids pull away from their studies and experience issues with low self-esteem.
As difficult as it can be for children on the Spectrum, there are ways to improve handwriting skills for those with autism.
Writing aids can actually be more than helpful–they can be fun! Plus, they build coordination–a skill that is useful for much more than writing.
PenAgain is a special pen, particularly helpful for children with weak fine motor skills, ADHD, ADD, Autism, Down Syndrome, and Juvenile Arthritis.
Its unique “Y” design provides the ideal grip for maximum control and consistency while reducing stress on the hand. It takes advantage of the natural weight of the hand rather than rely on the child’s ability to grip the pen.
It’s a highly effective tool that increases the child’s ability to adopt the proper writing form sooner than had he used a conventional pen.
PenAgain is particularly helpful for children with weak fine motor skills, ADHD, ADD, Autism, Down Syndrome, and Juvenile Arthritis.
- Ergonomic design: Ideal for left and right-handed people, reduces the stress from writing.
- Extra soft rubber finish: Rubber coating is comfortable to hold.
- Innovative features: Retractable point, pocket clip. Easily refillable
- Compact size: Easy to carry and use
- Pack of 3 Pens: 2 blue + 1 black
- Ink: black ink only in the 3 pens