Effective for: Autism, Special Needs & Parkinson
Many autistic children hate brushing their teeth. For different reasons, some children with autism clench their teeth closed once toothpaste and a toothbrush come near their mouth.
Why you should try it?
- It is the best choice for those who are overly sensitive.
- This toothbrush has flexible and gentle bristles that enable your children to brush their teeth in a more comfortable way.
- Our new full-body design gives your child more security eliminating the possibility of any part of the toothbrush falling apart.
- It gives efficient dental care.
The new design gives your child more security eliminating the possibility of any part of the toothbrush falling apart.
- It guides cleaning and encourages independence.
- Gently stimulates and massages the gums
- Effective cleaning in a short amount of time.
- Expansion pleats allow bristles to adjust to different tooth widths.
Brushing my special needs child's teeth has recently became a struggle. Trying to get the sides, back, etc. I love the fact that this ISN'T a silicone bristle brush. I hate those. Will be buying more!!
CollisCurve™ - Special Needs Toothbrush
The kids actually used them! They really used them. I have been waiting for the moment for over a year. Thank you, thank you, thank you to this company and whoever invented this type of toothbrush. You have brought joy to a very exhausted mom who has 4 children with aversion to toothbrushes.
I bought these for my daughter, who isn't autistic, but she has some sensory sensitivity and never quite brushes well enough because her gums hurt. This has reduced brushing time and her teeth and gums are much cleaner.
My 8 year old was doing a terrible job brushing. He was having so much trouble getting both the inside and outside surface on all of his teeth. This simplifies it for him, and makes brushing go much faster in general. The dentist said he saw improvement in my son's teeth at the next visit.