This device allows turning any environment into a space of stimulation and fun that promotes interaction and movement. The stimulus and visual reward collaborates with motor development, helps to assimilate concepts of cause and effect and promotes social interaction and play.
- CALMING EFFECT. Sensory lighting provides a calming safe place for children to sit and relax
- SOCIAL INTERACTION: Promote social interaction that will help your child with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) know how to act in different social situations.
- STIMULATE THEIR SENSES: Sensory boards containing objects like light can help children with autism by allowing them to stimulate their senses at their own pace.
IMPROVE COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Visual cues such as pictures and colors can be used to create a learning system for children with autism, helping them to pick up words and concepts, and develop basic skills.
- Each led light is encased in a high plastic tile built to stand up to frequent use.
- 2 different types of light available: White light and set of 6 different colors (yellow, blue, purple, red, green and white)
- Each lamp can be independently controlled to open and close without affecting the normal use of other lamps.
The tiles can turn on and off individually to control the level of brightness
*Due to Covid-19 you may experience shipping delays. We apologize for this inconvenience.*
As a grandmother y enjoy playing with my granddaughter. It’s a fun and easy way to teach her colors, numbers and figures. She is not very communicative but she seeks help when playing with them. Just love them!