- Provides perfect sensory stimulation for children with ASD, ADHD and special needs.
- Creates a magical and comfortable space atmosphere that calm and comfort your child.
- Provides an ideal and friendly sleep or rest environment.
- Amazing ocean wave projector: Remote control and buttons with touch sensor.
- 12 LED night lamp and 7 color changing lighting modes.
- 3 Automatic timer options and Multiple Power Sources.
- Simply plug it into the phone, mp3, computer to play music it also comes equipped with 4 built-in lullaby songs. And 45-degree design.
- It even comes with soothing sounds to help your child to fall asleep along with different color variants.
I got this for my son, with everything going on he is having trouble falling asleep. We put a one hour timer and it shuts off with no problem. I definitely recommend this item.
Everything that I was looking for in ONE device! Sounds great and looks very bright! Definitely I'm highly recommend this, my autistic boy loves it!! Is very relaxing looking the lights!
I bought this for my daughter who was stressed out at college. This and aromatherapy oil was used to make her a relaxation room. She's back at home and is still using it. The colors aren't so bright that you can't sleep and casts a pretty glow throughout the room. She plugs in her phone and listens to island music and is sleeping in no time. I would recommend this to anyone trying to zone out and sleep. I buying one for my grandson for his new room.
I love this light. It's bright enough to light a medium sized room, and the hour long timer is nice for if you want ambient lighting while you fall asleep.Definitely got my money's worth out of it. 10 out of 10 would light again.
It has many options for constant colors or changing colors and a few great sounds (with volume adjustments!). We used it for our newborn. It was a priceless treasure on the nights she was inconsolable- it often took her attention so we could take a little break from the hours of rocking/walking. Once she was a little older (6 months?) and sleeping better, it was just too bright to be a night light or a calming light.
The shortest time on the timer is 1 hour- that seemed way too long for us.
Still it was a lifesaver and though we don't use it now, I imagine in another year, a little girl will really enjoy the lights on her ceiling again.