Cocoon Child Swing
Regular price $80.00
Swinging develops the sense of balance and body perception. It is a beautiful cocoon you can but in your child's bedroom that can be great fun.
- It is for ages 3 and above
- HOLDS UP TO 220 lbs.
- Perfect cozy sensory retreat for autism children.
- Provides proprioceptive, and vestibular input.
- Great for indoor or outdoor use.
- The hammock chair is different and quite comfortable to sit
- The 100% cotton-canvas material is soft and warm
Kids love to swing and they love to hide. So your kid will definitely love this swinging chair that offers both opportunities. He can use for the daily adventures or just for relaxing after a hard day of playing.
When hanging on a tree, make sure you fix the rope to a strong tree branch. Choose a branch which bears the maximum weight capacity of the chair and the weight of the chair itself. The thin tree branches may lead to injuries.
The chair can be fixed to timber by an extension rope or by an eye lag folded into the timber.
If you prefer to use the chair interior (at a concrete ceiling), the right solution is using an eye lag drilled into the ceiling and glued into wall-plug.