Toothbrush Designed For Autism - 3Pack (25%OFF)
Sale price $39.99 Regular price
Effective for: Autism & Special Needs
Many autistic children hate brushing their teeth. For different reasons, some children with autism clench their teeth closed once toothpaste and a toothbrush come near their mouth. The good news is there are ways to help an autistic child have good oral hygiene through using different types of toothpaste and toothbrushes.
- Is the best choice for those who are overly sensitive.
- This toothbrush has soft, flexible and gentle bristles which enables your children to brush their teeth in a more comfortable way.
- Our new full body design gives your child more security eliminating the possibility of any part of the toothbrush falling apart.
- It gives efficient dental care.
The Three sided toothbrush is designed for:
- People with autism and special needs, adults or children.
- People with sensitive gums
- Caregivers find brushing a special needs child much easier.
More benefits from the toothbrush:
NEW DESIGN FULL BODY TOOTHBRUSH.
Our new full body design gives your child more security eliminating the possibility of any part of the toothbrush falling apart.
- It Guides cleaning and encourages independence.
- Gently stimulates and massages the gums
- Effective cleaning in a short amount of time.
- Expansion pleats allow bristles to adjust to different tooth widths
- Adjustable bristles warmer water=softer bristles - cold water=firmer
- Clinically proven to remove plaque from the gum line.
- Tongue scraper for fresher breath.
Precautions and Considerations before using the 3 Sided Toothbrush:
1. Always use the toothbrush with adult supervision.
2. Change the toothbrush every 2-3 months for better performance.