Effective for: Autism & Special Needs
- Is the best choice for those who are overly sensitive.
- This toothbrush has soft, flexible and gentle bristles which enables your children to brush their teeth in a more comfortable way.
- Our new full body design gives your child more security eliminating the possibility of any part of the toothbrush falling apart.
- It gives efficient dental care.
The Three sided toothbrush is designed for:
- People with autism and special needs, adults or children.
- People with sensitive gums
- Caregivers find brushing a special needs child much easier.
More benefits from the toothbrush:
NEW DESIGN FULL BODY TOOTHBRUSH.
Our new full body design gives your child more security eliminating the possibility of any part of the toothbrush falling apart.
- It Guides cleaning and encourages independence.
- Gently stimulates and massages the gums
- Effective cleaning in a short amount of time.
- Expansion pleats allow bristles to adjust to different tooth widths
- Adjustable bristles warmer water=softer bristles - cold water=firmer
- Clinically proven to remove plaque from the gum line.
- Tongue scraper for fresher breath.
This toothbrush has changed my life for the better! I have a four year old with ASD/SPD, and for us, oral hygiene was the battle to end all battles. The battles stopped when we introduced this toothbrush!!!!!!!!!!
This toothbrush is incredibly useful! My child is SN, and brushing his teeth, has always been a production, that was up until recently. I bought this product and it was incredible!!!
These are the perfect size for my 8 year old. They are soft but effective. He gags easily but these don't seem to bother him. I LOVE IT
My son is on the spectrum and he struggles with brushing his teeth thoroughly. This toothbrush helps him clean his teeth well without having to spent a long time brushing, which is perfect for him because his mouth is very sensitive.
My son with autism loves these toothbrushes and I can sleep assured that his teeth are properly clean. Even my older son who is not on the spectrum loves these toothbrushes. I will be recommending them to people in his class