The Tools To Succeed
We typically learn it at a young age, but writing is extremely advanced. The ability to put your thoughts and feelings into words and paragraphs takes a lot of work, and it’s even harder when the act of writing words on a page is physically difficult, too.
But with handwriting grippers that gently guide your child’s hand, they can experience less fatigue from writing the wrong way, express themselves better, and have an easier time with schoolwork. Pencil grippers for kids aren’t just for writing, they’re also for confidence.
How It Works:
- Slip the pencil into the middle sleeve, positioned so that each hole is on either side of the pencil
- Put your child’s thumb into one of the holes
- Put their index finger into the other hole
- Encourage them to hold the ring with their middle finger
- Start writing!
This setup effectively prevents the thumb and index fingers from crossing so that their three fingers are fixed tightly. These grippers are recommended for ages 3-12.
- Pack includes three Stage 1 Grips and three Stage 2 Grips
- Made of eco-friendly silicone so you won’t have to worry if they chew it
- Two-step system helps guide kids at their own pace
- Comfortable, flexible, and colorful
- Works for lefties, too!
Is there a correct way to hold a pencil?
A proper pencil grip improves handwriting, helps to give more control, and reduces hand fatigue that comes with writing the wrong way. LEARN MORE HERE
For Kids And For Parents
BrightAutism offers a wide variety of products to help children with autism grow and develop in any environment. From anti-stress tools to health items and even sensory products, we have everything your child could need.
But we’re also here for the parents of autistic children. Our blog is vetted by autism experts, so it can be a trusted source of parenting tips and tricks. And our experts are always available to you for personalized advice. Don’t hesitate to contact us anytime. We’re here to help.
*Note for UK / IRELAND: The destination country will require duties and taxes to be paid. The responsibility of the duty and tax charges lies in the hands of the end customer. Unfortunately, we do not have control over this matter, so we can not estimate nor control it.