- Ideal for kids with autism, ADHD, ADD, and other sensory processing disorder.
- They enhance coordination.
- They improve social skills like conveying a conversation with other people.
- They help to develop gross motor skills
- They help them to relax, focus and calm down to a particular scenario or event
- A great way to improve kids' dexterity and improve their bilateral coordination.
- These can be pulled and stretched. They create a popping sound when compressed and a wooing sound when stretched and twirled so the kids are constantly playing with them.
- They can also create different shapes as well as connect them to create a very long tube.
- CHECK OUR
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Stretchy Tubes - Fine Motor Skills Toy (8 pack)
From the time I opened the box and granddaughter saw them she had them in her hand. I am so glad I purchased as she has some wrist weakness and I am sure these ops are going to help strengthen her wrist. Great product
Sensory Pop Tubes - Fine Motor Skills Toy (8 pack)
Grandson loves them. He seems calmer when playing with them. Thanks, money well spent.