- Ideal for kids with autism, ADHD, ADD, and other sensory processing disorder.
- They enhance coordination.
- They improve social skills like conveying a conversation with other people.
- They help to develop gross motor skills
- They help them to relax, focus and calm down to a particular scenario or event
- A great way to improve kids' dexterity and improve their bilateral coordination.
- These can be pulled and stretched. They create a popping sound when compressed and a wooing sound when stretched and twirled so the kids are constantly playing with them.
- They can also create different shapes as well as connect them to create a very long tube.
I initially bought this product because it mentioned that it good for autistic children. However upon arrival we found out that it was a great product for all kids and even adults. Our autistic grandson loved the sounds and pulling them apart and squishing them back together again as did my 82 year old father. Out other grandchildren liked the sounds but they also liked make different shapes by twisting them. Who would have thought that such a simple product would have entertained such a wide age group
We got these tubes for a bit of summer fun. My kids are both on the autism spectrum. They are tough on toys. They pulled these four tubes out of the package and went running into the backyard with them. They learn the tubes make your voice sound different, you can bend them every which way and even let them be “whales” by blowing water up through them in their little pool. They are fun for the four of us to talk into each other’s ear, as quietly as we can & see if the others heard it. These little tubes have provided a great deal of fun.
My son who has Sensory issues loved the colors and it was easy for him to pull them apart and the noise was not to loud. My kid does like them and he plays with them and he is practicing with them every day. 👍
My son has ASD and SPD and he loves these tubes! It keeps his attention for an extended period of time and has used them creatively, like making a bracelet and filling them with cheerios so they make that shaking sound which he enjoys. These tubes are great for any household. I find myself playing with them too.
Great sensory toy for a fidgety child! Very interactive, promoting both movement and auditory input. We loved how the tubes looked and how colorful they were.