White noise machines are a great option for kids with autism because they produce a tranquil and serene atmosphere that encourages relaxation, reduces overstimulation, and helps with sleep quality.
Best Light and Sound Therapy Machine.
- ENCOURAGES BETTER SLEEP: Creating a calming sleep environment for children with autism can be difficult for parents. A white noise machine can help provide a cozy setting, with relaxing light and calming noise, to give the child a sense of security and allow them to get a more restful rest. This machine helps them regulate their sleep-wake cycles and feel less stressed or anxious so they can drift off more soundly.
- SOUNDS & COLOR: This White Noise Machine is the perfect combination of a sound machine and a night light. With 34 calming sounds, 9 color lights, and 3 levels of brightness, you can easily adjust the mood light's color and brightness by tapping the metal circle on top.
- RELAXING SLEEP ATMOSPHERE: The machine offers a sweet, tranquil atmosphere with a vast range of white, pink, and brown noise sounds like fan, rain, thunder, forest, birds, ocean waves, brook, and even a fetal heartbeat. Find the perfect sound for your child's sleep!
- SOOTHES ANXIETY AND STRESS: The gentle and steady hum of white noise can have a calming and soothing effect on the nervous system, reducing anxiety and stress levels in children under the spectrum
- HELPS WITH SENSORY PROCESSING: White noise can be a great aid for autistic children that struggle to process their sensory environment, acting as a buffer for inundating or intense auditory stimuli.
- TIMER & MEMORY FUNCTION: Set a 30/60/90-minute timer or have it play continuously—the machine remembers your preference for light, sound, volume and timer so you don't have to keep resetting it.
- PORTABLE SOUND MACHINE - USE IN ANY SCENARIO: the rechargeable battery power makes it possible to use sound machines and night lights anywhere without a cable connection socket, such as office, outdoor travel & adventure, sofa, airplane, etc. Can also be used with a cable connection socket.
- PRECISE VOLUME CONTROL: This sleep machine has different volume levels from very quiet to loud and lets you take control of your sound environment, efficiently masking unwanted noise, and allowing better sleep for your children.
SOUND THERAPY DEVICE
Weight: 0.5 kg R
- 1 x white noise machine
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 1 x user manual
Complete your purchase with our Sensory Vibrating Pillow for Special Needs
How to Get My Child to Sleep Alone? Teaching their children to sleep alone is one of the most daunting tasks for parents. Usually, a child won't warm up to the idea immediately. He or she might throw a fit or have trouble sleeping.
A child with autism exhibits more attachment to his or her parents. Feelings of separation, even when brief, easily stir emotional distress. That's why sleeping alone is a routine that's very hard to do.
Nonetheless, it's not impossible to teach a child under the spectrum to sleep alone, although it will take patience. Read this article that will show the most effective techniques.
I am blown away by the effectiveness of this White Noise Machine for my daughter who has autism. The calming sounds and soft light have helped her to regulate her mood and reduce her anxiety levels. We use it every night during her bedtime routine and it has made a huge difference in her sleep quality. I highly recommend this product to any parent .
Our son used to struggle with sensory overload and had difficulty settling down for bed. Since we started using this product, he's been able to relax and fall asleep more quickly. The different sound and light options are wonderful, and we appreciate how easy it is to use.
I purchased this White Noise Machine for my grandson who has autism and it has been a fantastic investment! The sound and light therapy have helped him to feel more calm and relaxed, and we've noticed a significant improvement in his mood and behavior. It's a wonderful product and I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a natural way to help their child with autism