According to Autism Speaks: "Sleep problems are very common, reportedly as high as 80% in children with ASD. In typically developing children sleep problems and insufficient sleep can result in daytime sleepiness, learning problems and behavioral issues such as hyperactivity, inattentiveness, and aggression. Recent research in children with ASD demonstrates that poor sleepers exhibit more problematic behavior than good sleepers."
Our sensory sheet helps wiggly kids create perfect bedtime conditions for them to sleep throughout the night. Your child will calm down & reduce fear and stress.
Supports kids with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder.
- Improves your child's sleep: you can also help your child relax before bed by reading a book, giving a gentle back massage, or turning on soft music.
- Comfortable, breathable and Stretchy: your child will enjoy crawling under the fabric and the seclusion it offers him. Create the perfect bed for sensory processing disorder.
- Compression Support: these compression sheets for kids let you increase or decrease compression as your children grow.
- Quick and Easy to put: each sensory bed sheet features a wrap around your bed mattress and adjusts to suit your child’s comfort.
- Perfect for Sensory Beds
QUEEN: 63x 65"
- Machine Washable: (Air Dry Recommended)
How to Get My Child to Sleep Alone? Learn TECHNIQUES FOR TEACHING A CHILD UNDER THE SPECTRUM TO SLEEP ALONE
*Delivery 15-20 business days*
*Note for UK / IRELAND: The destination country will require duties and taxes to be paid. The responsibility of the duty and tax charges lies in the hands of the end customer. Unfortunately, we do not have control over this matter, so we can not estimate nor control it.
not super compressive- will not hold the child down at all, just give them some additional comfort. all versions of this are hard to get on the bed but i thought this one was easier than most.
My son is nocturnal. He sleeps about 3-4 hours and for the rest of the night tosses and turns. This sheet gives him the pressure he needs. He sleeps until 5am and all blankets are intact. I’m pretty sure he still struggles with sleep but he finds a way to put himself back to sleep
My son loves it sleeps much better than he used to
This was the best thing I purchased for my kids. Since using the TightySheet bed routine is amazing they fall a sleep quickly. Thank you
My son loves this sheet. He feels snug under it. The pressure does not squish him. He has difficulty falling asleep. I've noticed since he started using it he has been able to fall asleep faster.