Clear, oversized pockets turn every paper into a reusable write & wipe activity. Just slip in your child's activity masters!
Write. Wipe. Repeat! turn any kind of printed material into a reusable sheet that can be used again and again.
- Learning Style: Visual, Tactile
- Skill Development: Letter formation, Letter recognition, shape recognition, fine motor skills, Tripod grasp, Eye-hand coordination, Motor planning
- Ideal for practice: no need to replenish paper, just wipe away, and start again.
- Slide-in an activity card and start tracing letters, numbers, shapes, and more! Write, wipe, and repeat over and over so kids get all the practice they need.
- Pockets measure: 10'L x 14' H and accommodates most masters.
- PERFECT for travel (or home).
Set includes: 5 pockets and 5 dry-erase markers with eraser tips, which store in the handy loop on the top of each product.
- The item is large and easy to move around the classroom.
- Very easy for an independent learning experience.
Easy to use teaching resources and much easier than your average wipe board. Handy pen storage on top and perfectly sized plastic wallet pocket for storing multiple A4 worksheets.
I use these in my kindergarten classroom all the time at the writing center. It saves me from having to make photocopies as you can use double-sided activity sheets in each pocket. They are very durable and extremely easy to clean off using white board marker erasers. I have purchased these for friends who are teachers as well and they love them.
I use this wipe pockets to write plans for the kids. I used to be a teacher and I tried lesson planners at home but at home is a different world. As a home school mom, I like to plan things to be available but I don't know when they will happen. Now I can have my list and wipe away what we accomplish! I love to be able to carry my wipe pockets as planners without dates! I use the colors to indicate different areas/subjects. I am looking for a big ring to keep them all together
I absolutely love these and highly recommend to parents and teachers. These will save you a fortune on printing paper and can be reused lots. I use these with my daughter who is only two for drawing and she loves these. A no mess and easily cleaned resource. Perfect for travelling or taking with you when you want to keep your child occupied. Comes in a pack of five with different colour options. So you could use with several children or colour code for different activities.