Basic Vocabulary Flash Cards (156 Cards)
Help children build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes.
Write & wipe cards feature a photograph and word(s) on 1 side. The reverse side features an image and space for writing.
- Write and wipe cards feature a photograph and words on one side, and an image and space for writing on the reverse side
- Help your child to build vocabulary by engaging with 16 everyday themes
- Set includes 156 photo cards and 16-page activity guide
- Cards measure 3.5” Square.
- Ideal for ages 5+
Real photos provide symbolic representations of the corresponding words. This visual cue can trigger a memory, helping your child to recall the word.
- Grades: Kindergarten
- Common Core State Standards Alignment: Vocabulary
- Learning Style: Visual
- Language: Photo cards can be used to create stories to tell aloud or to write that can help students organize thoughts and tell a story in sequential order.
- Language: Real photos provide symbolic representations of the corresponding words and can give students a visual cue to trigger their memory of what the word is as well as learn the meaning of novel words.
- Social & Behavioral: Use as a picture exchange communication system for students who have little or no speech. This provides an alternate way of communication, lessening the frustration students may face with expressing a want or need.