CollisCurve™ - Special Needs Toothbrush
Effective for: Autism, Special Needs & Parkinson
Many autistic children hate brushing their teeth. For different reasons, some children with autism clench their teeth closed once toothpaste and a toothbrush come near their mouth.
Why you should try it?
- It is the best choice for those who are overly sensitive.
- This toothbrush has flexible and gentle bristles that enable your children to brush their teeth in a more comfortable way.
- Our new full-body design gives your child more security eliminating the possibility of any part of the toothbrush falling apart.
- It gives efficient dental care.
The new design gives your child more security eliminating the possibility of any part of the toothbrush falling apart.
- It guides cleaning and encourages independence.
- Gently stimulates and massages the gums
- Effective cleaning in a short amount of time.
- Expansion pleats allow bristles to adjust to different tooth widths.