Sensory Tweezers (12pack)
Regular price $23.99
These colorful tweezers are just the right size for little hands.
Each features ergonomic depressions to guide a proper pincer-grasp grip. A perfect skill-building resource for teachers, specialists and occupational therapists.
- Use with manipulatives or other small objects
- Build fine motor skills by developing the thumb-forefinger pincer grasp
- Ergonomic depressions guide proper grip
- Set includes 12 tweezers in 6 colors, activity guide, and plastic storage container
- Great for ages 3+
- Each tweezer measures a generous 6" long, perfect for small hands. Their size also makes them versatile for picking up a variety of different sized objects.
- Grades: Kindergarten +
- Learning Style: Tactile
- Sensory: Great for students who are hypersensitive to textures; they can participate in tactile play using tweezers to hold and move objects.
- Fine Motor: Helps develop the pincer grasp and fine motor skills needed for daily living (buttoning, zipping, holding a toothbrush, and picking up finger foods).
- Fine Motor: While students concentrate on using these tweezers, they are unaware of the inner circuitry going on. By working on grasping, picking up, and releasing with the tweezers, they are developing eye-hand coordination (visual motor integration). As this skill advances, students become more proficient with tasks like handwriting, drawing, and forming numbers.