The Perfect Pack for your Kid!
Trace and Learn to Write Workbook + Learning Pencil Grip STAGE 1 (3pack)
The Bright Autism Trace & Learn to write Workbook is a complete line, shapes, numbers, and letters workbook for kids 3-5 years old.
Your child will learn to trace lines, shapes, and numbers which is the basis in learning how to write. Simple exercises will help to strengthen his/her hands, fingers, and wrist muscles, allowing them to develop their fine motor skills.
Tracing lines and shapes
Your child will learn to trace lines and shapes which is the basis in learning how to write.
Trace, learn, and count the numbers with your kids! This is a great tool for beginners/preschoolers who are learning how to write.
Identify and learn how to trace the alphabet in upper / lower cases. By writing and matching the pictures, your child will develop good concentration and memory skills.
This Pencil Grip is specially designed for kids who are learning to write, guiding your kids by immobilizing fingers on the designated proper position.
Consistent use teaches and reinforces the proper grip, and stops common problems like fist grips, thumb-wrapping, and white-knuckling.
Our soft pencil grip can help your kids to relieve pressure, at the same time lead them to write in a correct way.
The “triangle of force” is adapted in the pencil grip design, which helps children hold the pens more firmly.
- Provides writing control for children with poor fine motor skill.
- Soft bright color provides more choices for you and stir up kids interests.
- Soft & Comfortable material reduce the finger pressure, relieve writing pain and discomfort.
- It fits on pencils, colored pencil, pens, crayons and other drawing tools.
- Eco-friendly silicone.
- Latex-free material.
- Safe & Tasteless
- It not only helps correct writing grip posture but also makes the writing more fun.
- Questions? Read our blog: How to Choose the Right Pencil Grip
Learn more tips and activities to improve fine motor skills with our blog : Fine motor skills activities for kids
Went from not wanting to write to writing his whole name without tracing 🥰🔥