WHAT IS NUTRIVERSAL® VEGETABLE NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT?
Nutriversal® is a complete nutritional supplement, which serves to provide the body with a necessary dose of nutrients, in cases where daily nutritional intake is not sufficient for such reasons as food aversions and sensitivities.
Improper nutrition can lead to weight gain and can build a negative foundation for harmful food habits throughout the rest of a child’s life.
Limited food selection or strong food dislikes: Someone with autism may be averse to the taste, smell, color and/or texture of certain foods. They may limit or totally avoid some foods and even whole food groups. Dislikes may include strong flavored foods, fruits and vegetables or certain textures such as slippery or soft foods. It’s common for children with ASD to avoid fruits and vegetables while preferring processed food, a food group that is entirely lacking in nutrition.
Not eating enough food: Kids with autism may have difficulty focusing on one task for an extended period of time. It may be hard for a child to sit down and eat a meal from start to finish.
- Constipation: This problem may be caused by a child's limited food choices, low physical activity levels and/or medications.
- Medication interactions: Some stimulant medications used to treat symptoms of autism can lower a child's appetite. This can reduce the amount of food a child eats, which may affect growth. Other medications may increase appetite or affect the absorption of certain vitamins and minerals.
As a result, autistic children are more likely to be low in certain nutrients.
What vitamins can help?
- Multivitamins: Some results have shown a multivitamin may help improve sleep and digestive problems in autistic children.
- Iron: Children with autism are often low in iron, usually because many are picky eaters.
- Vitamin B6 and magnesium: Vitamin B6 and magnesium supplements have been linked to improving behavior in autistic children.
- Omega-3 Fats: Some research has shown that many children with autism have low levels of omega-3 fats. Omega-3 supplements may help with hyperactivity in autistic children. and are known to boost brain activity in both children and adults.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE THIS NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT
- This supplement contains Quinoa Lupinus hydrolyzate, its proteins and unsaturated fats are superior to those of any other legume.
- In addition, it contains vitamins of groups B and E, calcium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, and magnesium.
- Additionally, this grain provides a protein called gamma conglutin, which contributes to the reduction of blood sugar.
Another ingredient in Nutriversal® is quinoa hydrolyzate (Chenopodium quinoa Willd). Referred to call in ancient times as "the golden grain" for its health benefits, it has the 9 most essential amino acids for the body. It is the only vegetable that resembles breast milk, making it ideal for consumption in children and during pregnancy.
Nutriversal® provides your body with a perfect balance of:
- Micronutrients such as proteins and vitamins;
- Macronutrients such as proteins, carbohydrates, and fatty acids; and
- Phytonutrients such as bioactive compounds are found in fruits, vegetables, cereals, and tubers.
It is a versatile product that lends itself a variety of nutrient-laden recipes, with a delicious banana-vanilla flavor. Mix it into your yogurt, smoothies, milkshakes, and more. It is also suitable for diabetics, since it has a low glycemic index thanks to its complex carbohydrates, fiber and content of isoleucine, leucine and valine, which balance blood sugar levels.
HOW TO USE IT
Ideal with your breakfast!
- Children one year and older: Dissolve the content of one measuring spoon, provided, (10g) in a small glass (200 ml) of water or your favorite drink.
- Adults: Dissolve two measures of the measuring spoon (20g) in a small glass (200 ml) of water or your favorite drink.
For kids living with ASD who are averse to trying new things, try incorporating this supplement in a meal they already enjoy, like a smoothie or oatmeal.
Our 4-year-old has autism and is beyond picky with his eating. He will drink this supplement which is almost a miracle since there are so few things he will eat or drink. It is such a relief to know that he is getting his vitamins and some protein while we are working on getting him to eat more normally.
My five year old has a limited pallet and this product has been our saving grace when making sure he gets what he needs. he loves it!
I love this product. My 4 year old is the pickiest eater I've ever seen (and I have six kids). No matter what I tried I couldn't get her to gain weight. This product did the trick and she thinks it's milkshake and has no problem drinking it whatsoever. Definitely will buy more. Worth every penny.
This WORK. My little guy was a picky picky eater. Oh the headaches and tears I went through!! ..We started giving him Nutriversal once a day and he shot up! Wow we couldn't believe it. I'd definitely recommend this if you're having trouble with your little one, it does give them a good boost.