The Cozy Boat is like a giant hug applying pressure all over the body helping to keep your child calm and relaxed. You can use our Sensory Boat to create a timeout space in your home, school, or health center at any time of day. Whenever your child needs some timeout or that much-needed pressure input, you can put them into their boat and watch them relax.
- For sensory needs: This cozy boat helps children to relax while doing daily activities such as reading a book, playing video games, watching TV, or lounging around in their bedroom.
- Therapeutic: Our inflatable boat for kids can offer a calming compression that kids will love,
- Great design: Shaped like a little boat, this 60-inch air chair lets kids find the right position to support their bodies and it helps them find better sensory support when feeling overwhelmed.
- Small, easy-grip handles: the boat has four little handles on the top of each bag to make it easier for children to move around and get comfortable without tugging or pulling on the bag itself.
- Soothing fabric: it has an ultra-soft and breathable exterior that feels great against the skin and provides the therapeutic sensory support that children with special needs crave.
- Easy to use: It is easy to inflate with an air pump and repair kit (included). Because it blows up quickly, you can use them anywhere kids need them most.
THE SENSORY CHAIR YOUR KIDS NEED!
- Large: 60 Inch
- Quick Inflation and Deflation
- Indoor Use Recommended
- Supports Ages 6 to 12 Years Old
Deep Pressure Therapy
Children and adults are finding deep touch pressure therapy to be useful in helping them self-regulate. The Cozy Boat applies much-needed pressure to sensitive areas of the body helping your child feel grounded and in control. This cozy canoe is perfect for children under the spectrum since it stirs a sense of adventure while the compression provides calming comfort and a sense of security.
Use this sensory processing disorder toy to add comfort and joy to your child’s life.
People who benefit the most from Deep PressureTheraphy (DPT) include those diagnosed with:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD),
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD),
- Psychiatric disorders (mood disorder, depression, anxiety, dementia, post-traumatic stress disorder),
- Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD)
Adult supervision is strongly recommended. To prevent accidental puncturing, do not jump in or on the cozy boats, and keep all sharp objects from contacting the surface. Exceeding these limits may cause the product to rupture and deflate.
What is Vibration Therapy for Autism? What is vibrating pillow for? Vibration has many therapeutic benefits for people of all ages, with or without sensory processing disorders. LEARN MORE HERE
Recommended Product for Sensory Needs: Sensory Vibrating Pillow
More info: https://brightautism.org/blogs/news/sensory-pea-pod-for-special-needs
My daughter loves the hug she gets from this special boat. She has a sensory processing disorder and tends to crave the deep pressure without an actual touch.
This inflatable boat applies the much-needed hug my kid needs and helps him to feel grounded and in control. This cozy canoe is perfect for children under the spectrum.
We have bought 6 of them for my daughter’s school and the kids and teachers love them, they provide effective, calming input. Great product