Handwriting skills, which are crucial for success in school, communication, and building children’s self-esteem, have been observed to be poor in kids with autism. This can impair their academic achievements, social availability, and self-confidence.
This pack includes:
- Our Guide: How to improve handwriting skills with kids
- Ergonomic Training Pencil Grip (3pack) - Two Fingers
- Ergonomic Training Pencil Holder - Double Thumb (3pack)
- One-Finger Training Pencil Grip (3pcs)
This is a guide to improve handwriting skills with kids, including step by step instructions, helpful methods, and tips for developing a correct pencil grip.
Our guide contains:
- General guidelines for a good pencil grip, pencil grip models, tips for developing a correct pencil grip, printable art Activities for kids and more.
- 14 pages with over 15 full-color images.
This Pencil Holder improves handwriting, helps to give more control, and reduces hand fatigue that comes with writing the wrong way.
Just put your kids thumb and index finger into the holes (designed to suit their fingers properly) and then hold the ring with their middle finger.
Effectively prevent the thumb and index finger cross; In this way, their three fingers can be fixed tightly.
Our soft pencil grip can help your kids to relieve pressure, at the same time lead them to write in a correct way.
These Pencil Holders can be used by kids who are learning to write or have difficult to hold pens, guiding your kids by immobilizing fingers on the designated proper position.
The different color star-shaped pattern design keep your child entertained and interesting whenever they are writing or painting.
Not only can prevent your middle finger from cocooning, but also correct the wrong writing posture, maintain good writing habits, and enhance self-confidence.