The groundbreaking discovery that uses neuroplasticity to make new brain connections
- Increase Attention: Forbrain keeps the brain alert which helps sustain attention and reduce distraction. These qualities aid clearer thinking and memory.
- Clearer Speech: Grow their self-confidence and communication ability. Forbrain provides real-time vocal feedback that encourages clearer speech.
- Stronger Reading: The device boosts reading comprehension, vocabulary, and fluency — a vital skill set for understanding texts and their meanings.
- Stronger Memory: Forbrain improves the activation of auditory pathways in the brain during speech, enabling better information retention.
- SUITABLE FOR KIDS FROM 3 YEARS OLD
Forbrain is a learning device scientifically proven to improve cognitive processes. Created by the owners of the Tomatis® Method, Forbrain uses the voice to train the brain to process sensory information more effectively.
Patented Dynamic Filter
Processes and produces a corrected voice
Bone Conduction Transducers
Enhances sound transmission via the temporal bones
Capture the sound waves of your voice
Get better therapy results and support the growth of your child’s cognitive development for a stronger start in life.
Professionals who guide therapeutic programs can see benefits for people with a range of conditions related to speech and language, hearing, attention, learning, memory, and emotional processing.
Therapists use Forbrain to improve perception:
- For children who are non-verbal it can help them become aware of their own voice and increase their vocalizations.
- For children who are verbal it can motivate them to talk more, and the slightly louder input can also help reinforce new language targets.
- For children who have trouble staying present, it can help them stay grounded and focused as it gives them slightly louder feedback compared to background noises that might otherwise be distracting to them.
- For children with mood swings, it can be relaxing hearing their own voice improving the ability to regulate energy and mood.
Forbrain at home
Aim to use it for 10 - 30 minutes per day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Forbrain as a complement to conventional therapy?
Yes, Forbrain can be used between regular sessions to reinforce the work done with your child’s therapist or specialist. Considering therapy is usually a long-term approach, Forbrain optimizes and complements these efforts.
Are there any contraindications?
Forbrain is a painless, non-invasive sensory stimulation device. Like any stimulation, Forbrain can excite and tire the person during sessions. Therefore, Forbrain is not suitable for:
- Children under 3 years of age
- People with Parkinson’s disease
- People with hearing loss in both ears of 80%
- People carrying a cochlear implant
- People with epilepsy (except upon specialist advice)
Can I use Forbrain on a non-verbal child?
Yes, if your child is 3 years of age or older and they can make sounds. Forbrain can facilitate the cognitive process of self-correction by helping them better perceive their voice.
Can I use Forbrain on persons with hyper-sensitive hearing?
Yes, but adjust the microphone volume so the use of Forbrain remains pleasant to your child. If too much discomfort is experienced, the use of Forbrain should be stopped immediately.
What are the differences between Forbrain and other therapies in sound stimulation?
Forbrain is the only available tool to process voice through a dynamic filter and retransmit the sound waves by leveraging bone conduction. A unique patented filter opens and closes in response to certain sounds, then transmits the sound via bone conduction with the ear unobstructed. The technology is unique and perfectly complements other therapies.
As Featured in:
Click the button to watch case studies:
The 30 Days Money Back Guarantee + 2 Year warranty included!