*FOR US ONLY*
Stress is a unique challenge for children and their families. Parents play a critical role in helping their children deal with anxiety and stress.
There are solutions to the struggles that parents with special needs children may have grown accustomed to, such as, anxiety, stress, unwillingness to remain still, and sensitivity issues.
Fidget toys are an excellent way for children to relax. These toys are able to help children under the spectrum by improving their sensory skills.
Sensory play allows your child to experiment with different objects and textures on his own terms and gain valuable hands-on information about the world around him. It can help kids calm down, stimulate their senses, and develop important communication skills.
Bright Autism has chosen some toys that not only attract their attention or interest, but also stimulate their development.
Learn and have fun with your children with these Bright Sensory Toys! Entertaining all the family and allow your children to develop their social interaction skills.
- SENSORY DEVELOPMENT TOYS: These kind of toys are ideal for children under the spectrum since they allow the stimulation of the visual, tactile and auditory senses
- TOYS TO DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: As for the ideal toys to stimulate their fine motor skills, there are games for screwing or modeling. These help them improve hand-eye coordination.
- TOYS TO DEVELOP GROSS MOTOR SKILLS: These toys allow the child to know his body and develop skills such as flexibility and balance
- TOYS TO DEVELOP SOCIAL INTERACTION: These interactive toys, especially recommended for children with autism, help them develop basic social skills and manage frustration.
Our Fidget Pack will help you and your child to manage its stress and anxiety in a better way.
This pack includes:
- Provides great sensory development
- Distracts attention and relieves stress
- Enhances coordination
- Keeps kids engaged and hands- busy
- Develop physical and mental abilities
- Tactile stimulation
- Help develop fine and gross motor skills
- Relaxing and calming fidget
- A musical toy for sensory development and early stimulation
- The sound of vibrant trickling beads will stimulate their auditory senses
- Stimulates both visual and tactile awareness
- Develop dexterity and coordination
RAINBOW ORBIT BALL
- Flexible massage & stimulation
- Hand & finger exercise
- Enhance coordination
- Helps developing basic social skills
- Stimulate sensory development in children
- Help the child become familiar with the different emotional expressions
- Recommended for psychomotor exercises, helping to improve gross motor skills by making them roll so that they move after them.
- Encourage group play, which favors basic social skills
- Help promote a sense of calm
- Reduce stress / anxiety .
- Can increase focus / attention
- Allow to work fine motor coordination
MESH AND MARBLE
- Increase focus
- Reduce stress or anxiety levels
- Relaxing fidget
- Use the fidget toy to stop nail picking and biting
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase focus and attention
- Eye and hand coordination skills
- Promotes problem solving skills
POP PUZZLE BALL
- Hand size puzzle with sequencing and color matching
- Finger and wrist exercise
- Fidget toy for focus and relaxing
- Hand and eye coordination skill development
*FOR US ONLY*