-Trace and Learn to Write DIGITAL Workbook
- PenAgain for Kids 2pack
Trace and Learn to Write Digital Workbook
The Bright Autism Trace & Learn to write Digital Workbook is a complete line, shapes, numbers, and letters workbook for kids 3-5 years old.
Your child will learn to trace lines, shapes, and numbers which is the basis in learning how to write. Simple exercises will help to strengthen his/her hands, fingers, and wrist muscles, allowing them to develop their fine motor skills.
- Trace lines, shapes, and numbers.
- Alphabet in upper / lower cases.
- Writing and matching the pictures.
Tracing lines and shapes
Your child will learn to trace lines and shapes which is the basis in learning how to write.
Trace, learn, and count the numbers with your kids!
This is a great tool for beginners/preschoolers who are learning how to write.
Identify and learn how to trace the alphabet in upper / lower cases.
By writing and matching the pictures, your child will develop good concentration and memory skills.
Develops motor, pre-writing, and writing skills!
- Children will love to practice writing letters, shapes, lines, and more!
- Simple exercises will help to strengthen his/her hands, fingers, and wrist muscles, allowing them to develop their fine motor skills.
- Identify and learn how to trace the alphabet in upper / lower cases. This is a great tool for beginners/preschoolers who are learning how to write.
- Your child will develop good concentration and memory skills.
*The Digital workbook will be delivered to your e-mail inbox after purchased
PenAgain for Kids 2pack
Writing aids can actually be more than helpful–they can be fun! Plus, they build coordination–a skill that is useful for much more than writing.
PenAgain helps with those problems. Its unique “Y” design provides the ideal grip for maximum control and consistency while reducing stress on the hand. It takes advantage of the natural weight of the hand rather than rely on the child’s ability to grip the pencil.
It’s a highly effective tool that increases the child’s ability to adopt the proper writing form sooner than using a conventional pencil.
PenAgain is particularly helpful for children with weak fine motor skills, ADHD, ADD, Autism, Down Syndrome, and Juvenile Arthritis.
- Ergonomic design ensures the proper “tripod” finger position.
- Dual built-in erasers.
- Does not need sharpening
- Simple twist-action to extend the lead
- 2mm lead does not break easily
- Bright colors.
- Designed to fit small hands
- Helps kids learn to write more easily
- Leads can be refilled
- Great for home or classroom
*Note for UK / IRELAND: The destination country will require duties and taxes to be paid. The responsibility of the duty and tax charges lies in the hands of the end customer. Unfortunately, we do not have control over this matter, so we can not estimate nor control it.