FREE 8-10 DAYS SHIPPING
Provides children with sensory processing disorders with the input they crave.
The body sock is a fun and stimulating sensory tool providing children with a compression "hug" throughout their bodies. It is recommended for developing motor planning skills while establishing spatial, and body awareness.
The sock is designed for children under the spectrum, however, many children enjoy the feeling of a "hug". When we hug, our bodies release “feel good” hormones (oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin). Once the hormones are released, children can experience feelings of relaxation, and happiness and improve their mood.
- STRETCH. PLAY. DEVELOP. UNWIND. Do you wish your child had an easier time relaxing? These Sensory Body Socks are designed for children under the spectrum and those with sensory processing disorders. It also gives tactile benefits for seekers because it is soft and stretchy to the touch. The body sock provides calming and organizing input all over the body at the same time.
- PROPRIOCEPTIVE INPUT.
- EVEN HUG: The body sock provides an even hug that can calm children.
- HELP YOUR CHILD DEVELOP SPATIAL AWARENESS: The body sock can also encourage your child to explore their movements by pressing and stretching the material. It gives immediate feedback to the tactile, nervous and proprioceptive systems when worn, both in one static position or used for dynamic movement-based tasks.
- More Information? Read our blog Sensory Body Socks- Deep Pressure Stimulation
Your child will love to play, stretch, or relax in our sensory sock!
- Material: 80% Nylon | 20% Spandex. Plastic Snaps: Located at the head opening
- Brand: Harkla
THE USER'S HEIGHT IS EQUAL TO OR SLIGHTLY TALLER THAN (NO MORE THAN 5") THE BODY SOCK LENGTH
We recommend that you measure your child to ensure purchasing the correct size. Measuring the height of the user is crucial to ensure purchasing the correct size.
* The Body Sock fits the very best when the user's height is equal to or slightly taller than (no more than 5") the Body Sock length.
In-between sizes? We recommend the size down to ensure compression is properly felt during use.
The body sock comes in 4 different sizes:
- Small: 27 inches wide x 40 inches long
- Medium: 27 inches wide x 48 inches long
- Large: 28 inches wide x 56 inches long
- X-Large: 30 inches wide x 64 inches long
What is included:
- Body Sock
- Handy Bag (to bring with you wherever you go!)
- Product Activity Guide
FREE 8-10 DAYS SHIPPING
Bright Autism is your one-stop-shop for a wide range of quality sensory products and equipment for autism. Items like earmuffs, touch sensory lights, compression pea pods, Sensory Vibrating Pillows and crash pads for sensory needs, can really make a big difference in your child’s learning, development, and overall sense of well-being and contentment. Bring calmness and serenity to your home with these effective solutions.
My 7-year-old son absolutely loves this sock. It gets his extra energy out and works out his frustration. He will also stay in it all day long and even take naps. Excellent product!
It is great toy for children with anxiety, autism and sensory needs, but all children would enjoy it. My kid and nephew use it everyday.
My 4-year-old daughter has sensory integration issues and is under the spectrum. She seeks the body sock out on their own when she needs some sensory input or a simple hug. I strongly recommend it.