The crash pad is perfect for kids who seek sensory input and enjoy crashing, jumping, falling, etc. It can also be used as a cozy chill spot or for therapeutic purposes.
This pad is made with durable materials and filled with foam blocks. It is a great landing zone for a jump as it slowly releases air upon impact through the four mesh vents. The inner cover wipes clean and comes with a zipper lock so that foam won’t pop out during use.
The crash mat for kids can also be used as a giant bean bag, and makes for a very cozy spot to relax, read a book, take a nap, use under a rock-climbing wall, jump off the couch onto it, and much more.
So many uses for energetic kids and for those who like to relax.
- Sensory input and fun: The crash pad is perfect for children who seek sensory input and enjoy crashing, jumping, falling, and other activities such as reading a book, relaxing, or even taking a nap.
- Convenience and easy to handle: The pads come with an additional velour cover that is soft to the touch and machine washable. The 3-sided are easy to put on and off. The inner cover wipes clean and comes with a zipper lock so that the foam won't pop out during use
- Vents for max sensory input: The four mesh vents on the pad increase sensory awareness and proprioceptive input. As users jump, the air is slowly and gently released to create a sinking and deep pressure feeling.
- Zipper Lock Keeps Foam In: the pad has a zipper lock so that foam does not pop out during use. Simply twist the key to lock the zipper, and you can relax knowing that the foam is stuck in the pad.
- Tested: Our pad contains foam that is CertiPur certified to be low VOC and free of heavy metals. The crash pad is free of flame retardants.
The Crash Pad for autism is the perfect therapy tool to add to your health center. It will calm and soothe children, and can also stimulate those with low energy.
Learn about Deep Pressure Therapy here
The crash pad can be used as a soft landing zone for kids who crave sensory input, or as a giant bean bag for reading and relaxing, providing safe sensory stimulation.
Fill Material: Foam
Dimensions 60 × 60 × 2 in
Adult supervision is strongly recommended.
What is Vibration Therapy for Autism? What is vibrating pillow for? Vibration has many therapeutic benefits for people of all ages, with or without sensory processing disorders. LEARN MORE HERE
Recommended Product For Sensory Needs: Sensory Vibrating Pillow
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR A LOVED ONE! Our Weighted Stuffed Animal is the perfect gift for significant others, children, family members, and anyone who struggles with anxiety and sleep. LEARN MORE
We bought it for my son as a birthday present and he enjoys it for the first day. He jumps on his trampoline and then on the crash pad. But he also just likes to lie on it and roll around on it and snuggle on!
Love this crash pad for my almost 5-year-old, who is under the spectrum and he just uses it all the time. He stays there reading or napping for long periods and it helps those days when he is looking for more input.
This pad is great for days when my kid needs to be indoors or just have too much energy. It is an awesome addition for our playroom.