Oral health is a very important component of healthy daily living. But for some children, oral health habits can be challenging.
Children with autism often process sensory information differently and they can be either less sensitive or extra sensitive to sights, sounds, smell, taste and touch.
Having your teeth brushed can really challenge the senses.
Some children are resistant to toothbrush bristles and / or certain textures / flavors of toothpaste.
Here at Bright Autism we present our Healthy Smiley Pack to help make tooth brushing a fun and tolerable experience.
This pack includes:
- -CollisCurve™ - Special Needs Toothbrush 4 Pack
- -Jack N' Jill Natural Kids Toothpaste
CollisCurve™ - Special Needs Toothbrush (4Pack)
Many children hate brushing their teeth. For different reasons, some children with autism clench their teeth closed once toothpaste and a toothbrush come near their mouth.
Why you should try it?
- It is the best choice for those who are overly sensitive.
- This toothbrush has flexible and gentle bristles that enable your children to brush their teeth in a more comfortable way.
- It gives efficient dental care.
The new design gives your child more security eliminating the possibility of any part of the toothbrush falling apart.
- It guides cleaning and encourages independence.
- Gently stimulates and massages the gums
- Effective cleaning in a short amount of time.
- Expansion pleats allow bristles to adjust to different tooth widths.
2. Change the toothbrush every 2-3 months for better performance.
Jack N' Jill Natural Kids Toothpaste
Since many children don't like the flavor or texture of toothpaste, dentists recommend going as natural as possible.
Many do not like the strong mint or cinnamon flavor often put into toothpaste. Toothpastes with a mild taste that can easily be rinsed away are often the best choice for anyone with sensitivities to additional flavor and texture.
Our Jack n' Jill Toothpaste in Flavor Free and Strawberry flavor make tooth brushing fun for kids, with a delicious Certified Organic Strawberry flavoring or an ultra mild but still yum for kids.. Natural ingredients including 40% Xylitol and Calendula help to soothe gums and fight tooth decay.
- MAKING TOOTHBRUSHING FUN FOR KIDS - Our Jack N’ Jill Toothpaste comes in only natural, organic flavoring. Young children have a tendency to swallow instead of spitting out, but you can rest assured as this toothpaste is safe if swallowed
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR YOUNG TEETH - Natural ingredients, such as Xylitol and Calendula, help to prevent cavities, soothe gums, and fight tooth decay all while keeping the toothpaste super delicious for your little one. Our toothpaste is Certified Cruelty-free, Vegan, Gluten-free, Fluoride Free, and SLS Free
- WE HAVE OUR OWN KIDS TOO! - We know how hard it is to get young ones to brush - or allow parents to brush - which is why we want it to be a yummy and fun experience for them, as well as safe. Good toothpaste is hard to make, so we set out to make toothpaste without noxious chemicals
- ALL NATURAL & SAFE - At Jack N' Jill, we believe that businesses have an obligation to the environment. That's why we have formulated all natural, hypoallergenic products with organic ingredients, and where possible, designed our packaging to be minimal, recyclable, and BPA Free
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
- Rich in Xylitol,
- Organic Calendula to soothe gums,
- Organic Natural Strawberry Flavour,
- Fluoride Free, Sugar Free, Colour Free,
- SLS Free, No Artificial Preservatives,
- Safety Seal, Easy Open Flip Top Cap,
- BPA Free,
- Minimal Recyclable Packaging
- SAFE IF SWALLOWED: SUITABLE FOR KIDS FROM 6 MONTHS!
Made in Australia
Ingredients: Xylitol, Purified Water, Vegetable Glycerin (Coconut derived), Silica, Certified Organic Strawberry Flavour (Fragaria Chiloensis), Xanthan Gum, Certified Organic Calendula Officinalis Extract, Potassium Sorbate (Naturally derived), Citric Acid.