According to Autism Speaks: "Sleep problems are very common, reportedly as high as 80% in children with ASD. In typically developing children sleep problems and insufficient sleep can result in daytime sleepiness, learning problems and behavioral issues such as hyperactivity, inattentiveness, and aggression. Recent research in children with ASD demonstrates that poor sleepers exhibit more problematic behavior than good sleepers."
Our sensory sheet helps wiggly kids create perfect bedtime conditions for them to sleep throughout the night. Your child will calm down & reduce fear and stress.
Supports kids with autism, ADHD and sensory processing disorder.
- Improves your child's sleep: you can also help your child relax before bed by reading a book, giving a gentle back massage, or turning on soft music.
- Comfortable, breathable and Stretchy: your child will enjoy crawling under the fabric and the seclusion it offers him.
- Compression Support: these compression sheets for kids let you increase or decrease compression as your children grow.
- Quick and Easy to put: each sensory bed sheet features a wrap around your bed mattress and adjusts to suit your child’s comfort.
- Size: 39"x58" in
- Machine Washable: (Air Dry Recommended)
- For Use with Twin-Sized Bed Only
This was the best thing I purchased for my kids. Since using the TightySheet bed routine is amazing they fall a sleep quickly. Thank you
My son loves this sheet. He feels snug under it. The pressure does not squish him. He has difficulty falling asleep. I've noticed since he started using it he has been able to fall asleep faster.
I truly recommend this sheets. I have an autistic child and he had issues for a long time going to sleep. I was so surprised since day one. He loves it and he hasn't had an issue to go to sleep again. It doesn't get loose. I would definitely recommend and buy this again.
My daughter is being tested for ASD that cause her to wake up constantly, and unable to calm her anxiety enough to fall sleep on her own. This is day two and she is snuggled in there on her own will..She wanted to get in there and feel her “hug sheets”. Awesome so far I wish I would’ve bought these two years ago.
My daughter with anxiety is FINALLY sleeping through the night! it helps her feel safe and calm and its not as hot as a weighted blanket.