For sensitive kids, buzzing clippers are too much to handle and a visit to the barbershop can end in a meltdown.
This quiet alternative to electric clippers allows anyone to give relaxed haircuts at home!
- For sensitive kids, this quiet alternative allows anyone to give relaxed haircuts at home!
- The gentle alternative to buzzing clippers for individuals with sensory sensitivity.
- Small and lightweight is easy to maneuver and less tiring for parents.
- Long lasting safety metal razor with plastic flex comb, trimmer blade is very easy to replace.
- For different length hair, it can cut the different thickness of the hair.
- With teeth rounded, the hair comb protects skin from being scratching when doing hair trimming for adult, baby or kid.
- Blades can be removed and replaced. One double edge blade can be used for two times, economical and green.
- One comb, two functions. One side with long comb teeth for combing, One side with razor blade for thinning, split end repair.
How to Use:
Tips for a Great Haircut
- Take all the breaks you need, even taking a weekend to work in short sessions.
- Use sound and visual distractions to keep them occupied.
- Try counting to 10 before you stop cutting, giving them a goal to focus on.
- Every child is unique. This can be a great way of learning more about what they are sensitive to.
*Note for UK / IRELAND: The destination country will require duties and taxes to be paid. The responsibility of the duty and tax charges lies in the hands of the end customer. Unfortunately, we do not have control over this matter, so we can not estimate nor control it.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I got this for my 2 year old son, it was the first time he didn't cry over a haircut. So for me it gets 5 stars!!
Absolutely wonderful for my 4 year old who can't stand the sound of electric clippers.
I love these! I am a teacher of students with Autism. Two young boys have serious aversions to having their hair cut. With parent permission, we spent an hour cutting hair! Both boys handled the haircut so well!! They played on the iPad while I moved around them cutting. They never got upset and I just moved with them! Thank you!!
I have to admit that it took a few tries to get it. I have used on my autistic son who hates hair cuts. I just lightly comb his hair in the tube after washing his hair and since he is playing with tub toys (he is 4 yrs old), he doesn't really notice it. It works best with wet hair. Try not to use the short side as it can create more visible mistakes. LOL
I am glad that I found this product. It's really simple, you won't need any special skill or aesthetic sense; just use it to "comb the hair" lightly, the hair will be neatly cut shorter. I use it to cut my son hair (with autism) and he's pleased with the result.